CMS has posted a number of new resources to the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage. Some of the resources below provide information about CMS’ preparations for plan year 2017. The other resources provide information to guide you in helping consumers maintain their current health coverage.
New Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) Go Dark Resources Posted
Myths and Facts about the Closing of the MLMS Resource
- Key dates related to the MLMS closing for plan year 2016
- How its closing will affect your ability to complete FFM registration for plan year 2016, if you have not done so already, or access materials related to your completed plan year 2016 registration.
“Quick Reference Guide: Avoiding the Creation of a Duplicate CMS Enterprise Portal Account” Resource
- What to do if you are not sure if you have already created a CMS Enterprise Portal account
- Steps to take if you have forgotten your CMS Enterprise Portal Account FFM User ID or password
New Webinar Slides Posted
Slides from the “IRS Data Recheck of Failure to File and Reconcile 2014 APTC Population” webinar held on June 2
- Learn about the new failure to file and reconcile process the FFMs are implementing in the summer of 2016 that may impact consumers you work with.