- Turn off your computer’s pop-up blockers.
- Download and use the free web browsers that work best with the MLMS: Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Flash to optimize display of animations.
- Allow cookies.
- Access the training for registration on a desktop or laptop computer. (The Marketplace training cannot be accessed on a tablet or other hand-held/mobile device.)
- Check with your network provider for more assistance if you encounter bandwidth and server issues.
Monday, August 22, 2016
Agents and brokers are still having issues with delayed access to the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) when logging on to complete plan year 2017 registration and training.
Make sure that you turn off your computer's pop-up blockers and review the CMS Plan Year 2017 Computer Configuration Requirements Quick Reference Guide to make any additional adjustments to your computer configuration, as needed.
See the quick reference guide for step-by-step instructions to address the following possible issues:
Remember, you must access both the MLMS and CMS-approved vendor training via the CMS Enterprise Portal. For a better user experience, the best days and times to access registration and training are Monday through Friday, between 5:00 PM and 11:00 AM ET and on the weekends.